Lycon has been the leading Australian waxing brand for the last 30 years. Containing natural and soothing ingredients that nurture the skin, it leaves you feeling soft and smooth.
Lycon wax shrink-wraps around the hair as it dries, this enables the hair to be removed from the root, therefore not breaking the hair and leaving the skin very smooth, with the longest possible re-growth period.
The Pre-Waxing oil we apply before the wax, creates a barrier between the skin and the wax. This means the wax is not being pulled with the skin, which is what hurts, it is only gripping the hair.
Lycon is completely safe throughout pregnancy. If you have any queries or wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
|Lip or Chin||£8|
Waxing is a very popular and effective way of removing unwanted facial/body hair, as it removes hair from the root. This means hair takes longer to re-grow (generally between 4-6 weeks) and comes through a lot softer and finer. It does not encourage growth and thickness of hairs as shaving does.
- Wear loose, cotton clothing
- Avoid hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only) for 24 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments, tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or spray tanning), swimming, hot tubs, sauna and steam for 24 hours.
- Avoid excessive sweating (sport, gym etc) for 24 hours.
- Avoid sexual activity.
- Avoid using deodorant, body sprays, lotions or any other perfumed products for 24 hours, unless recommended by your therapist.
- Avoid touching the area excessively.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, it is recommended that you exfoliate a few days after your treatment and continue 2-3 times per week. Also, moisturise the area daily.
- Please do not shave between your appointments. To maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4-6 weeks, depending on person hair growth (hair needs to be at least 1cm long for waxing).
24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.