Vita Liberata is the world’s first completely non-toxic tanning brand. It is 80% organic and contains a luxurious moisture treatment, free from parabens, perfume, alcohol and sulphates. With a choice of three stunning shades; Hawaii (light), Ecuador (medium) and Brazil (dark), your skin will be plumped, hydrated & glowing.
|Full Body £10 (60 mins)||£25|
To enjoy the best tan result, please read the advice and information below:
- Shower and exfoliate on the day of your tan and avoid moisturising shower lotions or gels.
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving) should be done no closer than 24 hours prior to tanning session.
- Do not wear makeup, deodorant or oily skin products to the appointment and avoid moisturising for 24 hours prior to your tan.
- Wear or bring loose, dark clothing.
- Disposable underwear will be provided but if you prefer to wear something else, bring dark coloured swimwear or underwear.
- Wear loose, dark clothing to avoid transfer onto clothing. In warm weather, avoid wearing a bra. Keep skin covered to prevent transfer onto fabrics when sitting.
- Do not put hands in water or get the skin wet – this will affect the development
of the tan.
- Do not touch the skin with your hands as the bronzer will transfer to palms.
- Do not wax/shave for 24 hours following treatment as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too.
- Avoid exercise or activity that might cause sweating during the first 4 – 8 hours after the tan is applied.
- Tan develops within 4 – 8 hours but to allow maximum DHA development, wait a certain amount of time before showering:
- Pale or hard to tan skin: 8 – 12 hours
- Medium or sallow skin: 6 – 8 hours
- Moisturise twice daily following the spray tan. Only use a product that does not contain essential oils as these oils create a faster fade.
- A follow up spray tan can be applied between 5 – 10 days after the appointment as required.
- Up your water intake and eat green leafy vegetables including kale, spinach and rocket, which are high in lysine, to prepare your skin for the best spray tan result.
- Hormones, stress, exhaustion and any herbal or prescribed medication may affect your tan, so be aware of this when booking a spray tan appointment.
- Avoid using body lotions or shower creams containing essential oils or moisturisers in the 24hrs prior to your spray tan appointment. This will act as a barrier to the tan and reduce its effectiveness.
24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.