Yes, men need pampering too! Get prepped and primed with a selection of treatments to get you ready for that special occasion, holiday or as part of your regular grooming routine.
|Microzone (30 mins)
Personalised mini facial to give your skin a boost
|Dermalogica Skin Treatment (60 mins)
Customised to your skins personal needs
Hands & Feet
Includes nail shape and buff, hand soak, cuticle care, moisturising hand massage
Includes nail shape and buff, warm soak, cuticle care, moisturising foot massage
Vita Liberata Spray Tan
Vita Liberata is the world’s first completely non-toxic tanning brand. It is 80% organic and contains a luxurious moisture treatment, free from parabens, perfume, alcohol and sulphates. With three stunning shades to choose from; Hawaii (light), Ecuador (medium) and Brazil (dark).
Please take a moment to read the aftercare advice. It is important that you become fully aware and understand what you should do both before and after your treatment to ensure you get the best results, maximising and prolonging the benefits of your treatment. If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to get in touch.
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments or apply perfumed products within 48 hours of having a facial.
- Avoid direct heat (sauna, hot bath, shower, hot hairdryer)
- Avoid UV treatments or direct sun exposure.
- Always protect your skin, even in cold climates by using products that contain an SPF.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to ensure skin is hydrated.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet, 5 portions of fruit and vegetables daily.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
Manicure & Pedicure
- Avoid immersing hands and/or feet in hot water; baths/showers (cool to lukewarm water only) and washing up for 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals (e.g. cleaning products), always wear protective gloves when doing the housework or gardening.
- Moisturise hands and feet daily.
- Do not use fingernails as tools.
- We recommend regular manicures and pedicures every 2-4 weeks to maintain healthy nails.
- Avoid hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only) for 24 hours.
- Avoid heat treatments, tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or spray tanning), swimming, hot tubs, sauna, steam and perfumed products for 24 hours.
- Avoid excessive sweating (sport, gym etc) for 24 hours.
- Avoid using deodorant, body sprays, lotions or any other perfumed products, unless recommended by your therapist.
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes.
- To prevent ingrown hairs, it is recommended that you exfoliate a few days after your treatment and continue 2-3 times per week. Also moisturise the area daily.
- To maintain your smooth appearance, we recommend regular waxing every 4 weeks, depending on person hair growth.
- Shower and exfoliate on the day of your tan and avoid moisturising shower lotions or gels.
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving) should be done no closer than 24 hours prior to tanning session.
- Do not wear deodorant or oily skin products to the appointment and avoid moisturising for 24 hours prior to your tan.
- Wear or bring loose, dark clothing.
- Disposable underwear will be provided but if you prefer to wear something else, bring dark coloured swimwear or underwear.
- Wear loose, dark clothing to avoid transfer onto clothing. Keep skin covered to prevent transfer onto fabrics when sitting.
- Do not put hands in water or get the skin wet – this will affect the development
of the tan.
- Do not touch the skin with your hands as the bronzer will transfer to palms.
- Do not wax/shave for 24 hours following treatment as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too.
- Avoid exercise or activity that might cause sweating during the first 4 – 8 hours after the tan is applied.
- Tan develops within 4 – 8 hours but to allow maximum DHA development, wait a certain amount of time before showering:
- Pale or hard to tan skin: 8 – 12 hours
- Medium or sallow skin: 6 – 8 hours
- Moisturise twice daily following the spray tan. Only use a product that does not contain essential oils as these oils create a faster fade.
- A follow up spray tan can be applied between 5 – 10 days after the appointment as required.
24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.