When Dermalogica meets skin, skin health is redefined. Dermalogica is the number one choice of skin care for professionals and consumers worldwide.
Dermalogica Skin Treatments are truly revolutionary as they are customised at every step by using the Face Mapping Analysis method. Each treatment is unique and individual using a tailored combination of Dermalogica’s Skin Systems to make your skin look and feel amazing.
Your face tells its own unique story and a great skin treatment should be personalised just for you. Whether you have an oily t-zone and flaky cheeks or puffy eyes and sensitivity, your treatment will be tailor made each time to solve your specific concerns. All you need to do is decide the time you have available and we will do the rest.
|Microzone (30 mins)
Personalised mini facial to give your skin a boost
|Dermalogica Skin Treatment (60 mins)
Customised to your skins personal needs:
- Age Smart – smooths away the visible signs of skin aging and controls aging triggers before they start.
- Ultra Calming – treats the multiple triggers behind inflammation for lasting relief from sensitivity flare ups.
- Medibac Clearing – the perfect treatment for anyone who suffers with acne breakouts, it helps clear congested areas and keep your skin blemish free.
- Avoid apply make-up to the area for 24 hours.
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments or apply perfumed products within 48 hours of having a facial.
- Avoid direct heat (sauna, hot bath, shower, hot hairdryer)
- Avoid UV treatments or direct sun exposure.
- Always protect your skin, even in cold climates by using products that contain an SPF.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to ensure skin is hydrated.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet, 5 portions of fruit and vegetables daily.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Always remove make-up before going to bed.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.