Eye treatments help enhance your eyes and natural face shape. Tinting is perfect for those who participate in sporting activities, if you’re going on holiday or do not want to/cannot wear mascara or brow products.
If you wear contact lenses these will need to be removed prior to tinting and left out for the remainder of the day following your tint.
|Eyebrow Wax £10 (using Lycon Hot Wax)||£10|
|Eyebrow Tint & Wax*||£15|
|Eyebrow Tint, Eyebrow Wax & Eyelash Tint*||£25|
*All tinting treatments require a patch test 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Avoid hot baths or showers (cool to lukewarm water only).
- Avoid heat treatments, tanning (sunbathing, sunbeds or spray tanning), swimming, hot tubs, sauna, steam and perfumed products for 24 hours.
- Avoid touching/rubbing your eyes straight after the tint application.
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Avoid using an oil-based make-up remover, as it can cause the tint to fade faster.
- Avoid eye make-up for 12 hours.
- Avoid UV treatments or direct sun exposure as this can cause the tint to fade faster.
- Eyelash colour will last 4-6 weeks and eyebrow colour 2-4 weeks.
24 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations.